Mr. Lerner's grandmother would dress him up every single Sunday afternoon and once she was finished, she always told him the same thing: "you dress as a Petitero", distinguished, in Argentinian colloquialism. Gustavo pays tribute to the 1920's "fellas" with the black and white pinstripes in the interior of my brim.
- 190 grams of black Alpaca Wool Hat,
- Treated with Snow Resistant Technology
- Interior brim covered in black/white pinstripe fabric and covered with thin Ecuadorian black ribbon with complete bow and silver badge.
- Brim size 2.5 inches and crown size 4 inches.
- Meticulously made by hand in Ecuador.
- Hat comes with its own exclusive design, portable, foldable Hat Box.